Occasional Medical Office Space
We offer full service office space, complete with medical beds for FAE appointments, medical assessments, insurance assessments and meetings on a full time or occasional basis.
- Fully wheelchair accessible, walker equipped including main floor entrance and washroom
- Client greeted by receptionist and doctor/assessor informed of their arrival
- Confidential medical documents kept secure, photocopies of consent forms, self assessments, medical histories provided to assessor as requested at 15 cents per copy
- Receptionist assists in contacting transportation for client, client issues, informing of their arrival to assessor and any concerns/questions.
- Chaperoning available
- Private suites, equipped with medical bed (if required)
- Sunny waiting area where clients can safely wait for transportation and see vehicle when it arrives.
- Easy drop off/pick up location close to entrance of building
- Paid parking conveniently located directly beside the building
- Centrally located with easy access from Hwy 401, one block from Via Rail
Office available 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
First Hour: $35.00 (for the first hour)
Additional Hour: $25.00 (for each additional hour)
Chaperoning: $18.00/15 minutes